Thursday, March 23, 2017

Modern Romance Book Review

      After listening to Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling, I decided to start listening to more audiobooks written and narrated by celebrity authors.  Modern Romance did not disappoint!  Aziz had me hooked in the first two minutes; I knew I would love it immediately. 

What’s even better?  The book is actually based on data and (social) scientific research.  I was really impressed by that.  (I also thought it was great that the authors used reddit for some of their research.  Great blending of old and new.)

The book can be a little crass at times but, so long as you’re good with that, its informative and funny and a quick read.  Modern Romance is definitely worth the time investment.


P.S. My favorite quote from the book is “Jewish and my zip code.”  Just wait till you get there.

1 comment:

  1. Yeees! I love this book! Read the Mindy Kaling one as well!

    ReplyDelete